An exclusive house of character built circa 1575, carefully restored by present owners and set in one of the most tranquil areas of the island. Lying over approximately 800 square meters this house enjoys a grand entrance/carport into a huge courtyard/garden from an arched drive-in, which leads to a mill room converted into an open plan combined kitchen/living/dining room, double bedroom, tool shed, shower, laundry, 3 fresh water wells fitted with submersible pumps and a large pool with mature garden at the back overlooking lovely open views. First floor is accessed through an outside traditional staircase which offers two double bedrooms and one single bedroom all ensuite. Other features, flagstones, arches, niches and corbeled stone which makes this house an elegant and stylish residence that truly embraces the beauty of fine Mediterranean living. The property offers further extension with permits already approved. Highly Recommended.